Risk Collective works with a range of industries, from corporate to construction
Our professional consultants are qualified in the space of workplace health and safety and have extensive experience dealing with varied regulations and compliance legislation.
- Risk Assessments
- Desktop Auditing
- On-site Auditing
- Site Inspections
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Senior Management Due Diligence Plans
- Safety Management System Design
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Contractor Management
- Office Ergonomics
- Traffic Management Plans
- Senior Management Due Diligence Training
- Induction Programs
- WHS Duties and Compliance
- Safe Work Method Statement Training
- Hazard Specific Training
Risk Collective offers your business coaching and mentoring support services to enhance the skills of workers in the workplace health and safety space.
Risk Collective offers your business consultants on short or long term secondment arrangements to support the management of workplace health and safety.
Risk Collective offers your business expert witness in legal proceedings or proposed proceedings.